Orcutt, CA Kitchen Remodeling
Kitchen and bathroom remodeling is what we do. Our goal is to provide our clients with the best remodeling experience they've ever had. We'll work with you to design and build the kitchen of your dreams!
We invite you to scroll through the projects below to get a sample of the kitchen remodeling work we do in Orcutt, CA.
Here's a timelapse video of one of our craftsmen wrapping up a full kitchen remodeling project in Orcutt.
In this project, our restoration department did all the tear out work and installed new kitchen cabinets and countertops. This project included:
- Waypoint living spaces cabinets (510S - Painted Linen & 510S - Maple Expresso)
- Waypoint knobs and handles
- Travertine tile floor
- Sunstone countertop by Stone West, Inc.
- Stainless steel sink
- Stainless steel faucet
For this project we removed walls, put in an island, installed cherry cabinets, granite counter tops, tile backsplash, lighting flooring, and new windows.
This kitchen remodel in Orcutt provided our client with a variety of new features and drastically updated style. These features include:
- Cabinets - Dura Supreme
- Door style - Napa
- Wood - Hickory
- Finish - Allspice
- Counters - Cambria/Windemere
- Hardware - Top Knobs
Learn more about our Kitchen Remodeling Services here.
In this kitchen remodel, we removed a pony wall, installed a new kitchen island, removed the florescent lighting and replaced it with LED can lights and also installed new laminate flooring. Take a look at the before and after photos -- needless to say, the customer was pleased!
Here's a full description of the project:
- Furnished and installed sink, faucet and disposal
- Furnished and installed 6 LED recessed lights in center of kitchen and one over sink
- Under counter lights on separate switch on dimmer
- Used drywall as needed for post, light box and demo
- Furnished and installed new Waypoint cabinets
- Furnished and installed full-height backsplash
- Furnished and installed hardware
- Solid surface counters
- Furnished and install new luxury vinyl tile in kitchen
- Installed appliances
- Painted kitchen walls and ceiling
This complete Orcutt, CA kitchen remodeling project included:
- Waypoint Living Spaces in the shaker style door.
- Viatera by LG Hausys quartz countertop
- Top Knobs for the knobs and pulls
- Tileco Distributors, Inc. for the subway tile
- All appliances came from Ferguson Santa Maria Showroom
- Faucet and pot filler from Delta Faucet
- Franke sink from Ferguson Bath, Kitchen & Lighting Gallery
- Milgard Windows for window above sink
- Recessed LED and under counter lighting
This gorgeous remodel was inspired by our showroom in Santa Maria and took exactly one month to complete from start to finish. Once the client saw the design and materials used in our kitchen display, her exact words were "we want exactly what you have here!"
This remodeling project included:
Dura Supreme cabinets
Removal of the ceiling soffit
Porcelain tile for flooring
Glass subway backsplash from Tileco Distributors, Inc.
This Orcutt, CA kitchen remodeling project included:
- Cabinetry: Dura Supreme
- Countertop: Cambria Fairbourne
- Backsplash: Moda Alternating pattern Berber from Tileco
- Hardware: Top Knobs
- Reeded pull finish: Umbrio
- Reeded knob finish: Umbrio
This Orcutt, CA kitchen remodeling project started in November 2016 and took about six weeks to complete. The client's had Showplace cabinets in another home they owned and wanted a painted finish in light mocha for this project.
The materials in this project included:
- Showplace Wood Products - Fine Cabinetry
- Amerock Hardware
- Azurite Granite Countertops from Pacific Shore Stones
- Backsplash from Tileco Distributors, Inc.
- Franke ORX110 Sink from FaucetDirect.com
In this gorgeous kitchen remodel, we updated the following:
- Removed the peninsula to open up the kitchen
- Updated the cabinets to Waypoint H3S - Wheat from Homesite Cabinetry
- Updated the kitchen countertops to Clarino by LG Viatera
- Updated plumbing fixtures:
- Sink : Bisque Gourmet 33" Double Basin Granite Composite Sink
- Faucet: Addison pull-down faucet with magnetic docking spray
- Moved the fridge to other wall and changed the wall square corners to bull nose corners. We also painted the walls and ceiling
Needless to say, our customer was really happy with the final turnout!
We deliver the best value in kitchen design and remodeling with a hassle-free experience. Schedule a consultation today!