Mission & Ethics
Our mission is to get and keep our owner clients. We pledge to always be open and fair. We will focus on our client's needs and earn their respect by building long-term relationships based on mutual trust and total customer satisfaction. We will at all times provide knowledgeable, convenient, on time and cheerful sales, service and installations.
We will be competitive in our pricing policies, never forgetting that the customer is our lifeblood. We will create an environment in which our co-workers can continue their training, improve their skills and can set and achieve their personal goals.
Our goal is to have clients who believe we are the best company to meet their needs, employees who can't think of a better place to work, suppliers excited enough to call us their favorite account and communities that consider us a fine example of what business should be.
New Life Bath & Kitchen is part of a family of companies serving the Central Coast since 1979 when established by Chuck Winkles.
Code of Ethics
We have pledged to observe the highest standard of integrity, frankness and professional responsibility in dealing with their owner clients:
- By making no false promises or claims in advertising.
- By providing professional courteous reception when the owner calls with an inquiry or request for bid.
- By keeping appointments at the agreed scheduled time or if a conflict arises to call the owner and reschedule prior to appointment.
- By providing a professional appraisal of the owner's needs.
- By providing written specifications for the required project according to manufacturer specifications and industry standards.
- By encouraging only projects that are structurally and financially sound.
- By being licensed by local authorities and following local requirements.
- By being a Certified Installer by manufacturers when applicable.
- By providing Proof Of Insurance to owners.
- By providing Customer Reference List to owners.
- By fulfilling contract obligations.
- By providing manufacturer's long-term warranty, when applicable.
- By providing Contractor Labor Warranty.
- By maintaining communications with the owner regarding any changes in schedule, scope of work or unforeseen conditions.
- By providing a safe work environment according to OSHA guidelines or industry standards.
- By being professionally responsive to owner service calls.
- By attending Continuing Education Programs.
- By aspiring towards 100% owner satisfaction.