Kitchen Remodeling Services
We'll Turn Your Ideas into a Reality
With over 40 years of experience, we are California's premier kitchen remodeling contractor proudly serving the Central Coast.
Our fully customized designs, outstanding customer service, inspirational showroom, and incredible craftsmanship make us the top choice for all your kitchen renovation needs.
Customized to Your Lifestyle
The kitchen is the heart of the home -- which is why you want this central space to not only be inviting, but customized to meet the specific needs of your lifestyle.
Whether you're looking for a contemporary, modern, industrial, mid-century, or Scandinavian design, every project starts with taking your ideas and creating a 3-D model so you'll have a clear vision of the transformation.
We Respect Your Home and Your Time
In a typical kitchen remodel, our in-house craftsman will work in a way that minimizes disruption to your home. We've become the Central Coast's first choice for kitchen design and renovation by completing projects on schedule, keeping the work area neat and tidy, and providing consistent communication throughout the duration of the project.
We understand the importance of a job well done, which includes all aspects of the project from start to finish.
Our Kitchen Remodeling Services
Whether you're ready for a full kitchen remodel, or looking to install custom cabinets, we've got you covered. Our services include:
- Design (3-D modeling & computer renderings)
- Replacing, restaining or refacing existing cabinetry
- Kitchen island design & installation
- Cabinet hardware installation (knobs, pulls, hinges). We proudly partner with Sunstone, Waypoint, Showplace and Dura Supreme
- Countertop installation (laminate, acrylic solid surface, granite, marble, tavertine or quartz)
- Lighting configuration (recessed canisters, pendants, switches/outlets, layered, LED under counter tape lighting). We proudly partner with Lamps Plus, Restoration Hardware for light fixtures and Lutron for LED recessed and under counter lighting
- Tile installation (backsplash & flooring). We proudly partner with Tileco in Santa Maria for most our our tile selections
- Flooring installation (wood, laminate & tile). We proudly partner with Mohawk
- Residential painting services
- Plumbing fixture installation including faucets
- Wall removal and reconfigurat
- Kitchen sink installation (granite, fireclay, stainless, cast iron with porcelain)
Read more testimonials from our satisfied remodeling clients.
Is Quartz or Granite a Better Kitchen Countertop Material?
This is a common question receive from our clients. Both granite and quartz are beautiful, durable, and strong kitchen countertop materials, and you can find a variety of options at New Life Bath and Kitchen.
Many people choose quartz for their kitchen counters because it can be less expensive than granite. In addition, the maintenance for quartz is minimal as quartz never has to be sealed, while granite must be sealed each year.
Since quartz is manufactured, you can choose the exact pattern, color, and texture you want. Many people like being able to choose the exact appearance of their counters, while others like the varied, unique look of granite.
We’re proud to work with the helpful team at Pacific Shore Stones.
Kitchen Cabinets: Reface or Replace?
Many people think replacing kitchen cabinets is much more expensive than refacing them. However, we find that we can usually replace your kitchen cabinets for about the same price as refinishing them. Replacing your cabinets gives you the benefit of new boxes and drawers with full-extension, soft-close drawer boxes.
If you already love your kitchen cabinets, refacing is a perfect alternative. You can choose from many door styles and finishes, and we handle refacing quickly and with minimal disruption to your home.
Visit our Showroom in Santa Maria, CA
Come visit our showroom to see the latest in kitchen innovation, materials, and design. Our friendly team of professionals are ready to answer all of your questions!
Request Your Consultation