One of the biggest trends in bathroom remodeling today involves finding ways to bring the relaxation of a spa into your own home.
After all, what could be better than unwinding inside your custom shower or tub after a long day? It’s totally secluded, comfortable, and you can literally feel the stress you had been carrying rinse off and swirl down the drain.
To give you an idea of what we’re talking about, we thought we’d share some information about a beautiful custom shower we recently built that just exudes relaxation.
But First, What Are the Benefits of a Steam Shower?
If you’ve never experienced a sauna, you really should. Here are just a few benefits to consider:
- Relaxation - This one speaks for itself!
- Healthy skin - The heat/steam will open your pores, providing clearer, healthier skin.
- Reduces muscle soreness - Many gyms and fitness centers offer the use of a sauna because of the benefits for your joints and muscles.
- Great for your lungs - Have you ever taken a long, hot shower to help clear out a cold? Even when you aren’t sick, steam promotes a healthy respiratory system.
Features of this Bathroom Remodel and Steam Shower
This particular shower includes:
- Remote control - This can be used to turn the steam on so that it’s ready when you are.
- Heat adjustment - Choose a temperature between 80 and 120 degrees.
- Rain shower - The perfect way to rinse off after your steam session is over.
- Bench - To complete the experience, why not take a seat?
As an added benefit, we also installed a heated floor. This creates a wonderful, comfortable environment, and radiant heat is very efficient as well! For more information and a closer look, check out the video below.
Do You Have Still Have Questions?
The New Life Bath and Kitchen team would love to help! As you can tell, we’re passionate about designing the perfect space with all of the features you need and love. Contact us today with any questions you might have!